Call Me Old Fashioned
I think EVERY girl should know how to:
1.) Cook 2.) Bake & 3.) Sew.
Go ahead. Call me old fashioned, I can take it.
I'm just saying,
1.) Cook 2.) Bake & 3.) Sew.
Go ahead. Call me old fashioned, I can take it.
Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with a good understanding of multivariable advanced calculus. And it can't hurt to be able to give the formula of mass-energy equivalence in a split-second (E=mc2). A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
I'm just saying,
don't forget the basics.


It provides such special time to share with your daughter! Of course, I think it can be good to teach those boys some basics as well. They may not need to know how to sew curtains, but sewing on a button or repairing a ripped seam are GREAT things for future bachelors (or future husbands!) to know too. :)
ReplyDeleteYour post made me evaluate that my two boys have never touched a sewing needle...I think it's time :)