Whoa Nellie!



Stop this ride!  I need to go back. 

I have a gazillion photos and things to say.  And since I can't seem to fit it in amongst the doing of the day (hey that rhymes), I have to go back. 



Problem is, Nellie keeps galloping forward; and the adventures (and pictures and stories) don't stop flooding in.

Oh, the paradox of blogging.  The irony. 



I will get it all in.  Sometime.  Maybe so far past the happening of the happening that anyone who happens to happen-upon my post will assume that I've gone completely mad.  I have.  It's OK.  It happens. 

So bear with me... if you read this.  If it looks like I'm not moving forward, try going backward.  I might be doing a U-turn on my horse.




Comments

  1. Steph, I totally understand! So many times I end up feeling like I shouldn't post since the event happened a week or two ago! I am trying the Project 365, so at least I have a picture for each day, its when I have lots, I mean lots of pics, that I don't always get them up! Still, it'll be nice to have it on, even if not in order! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts