Our lil Family's Daddy



My babies' Daddy.   (Sorry.  I couldn't resist.) 

Really, I give Len WAY more credit than that.  When it comes to being a good Daddy - the man's got it goin' on.  So here comes sappy.  If you can't take it, bow out now.  I can't help it.  Sometimes a girl's gotta say what a girl's gotta say.

There's something about the devotion this man of mine has to our children that melts my heart more than anything else in the world.  I'm not joking.  Like, look at this picture... I get all swoony just looking at it.




MMM.  (melt)


I love how he takes time to teach and share what he knows.


I am eternally thankful for his character, his values and beliefs... and his desire to set a good example and teach those values to our kids.


It's so satisfying to have our lil family all gathered around the kitchen table to work on homework.  I look at this scene and all is right with the world.


And this is too.  Kicking back in lawn chairs, at a campground.  Ah.  Such a brave Daddy taking his lil family to Minnesota, driving 12 hours one way to our destination.

And let me share a tidbit of trivia on this one.  This is the camping trip that we nearly were eaten to death by mosquitoes.  Poor babies.  Deet couldn't hide our kiddos from the vicious insects.  We had swollen elephantitis faces on that vacation.  (Mosquito struggles aside, it was a great trip.)


And even though I love a campfire as much as (or even more than) the next girl, what I love even more is watching my love bond with our kids.


I marvel at the interest he takes in each and every one of them.


I appreciate and admire the leadership.


I adore our lil family's Daddy.

Len, thank you for doing what you do so well.

***HAPPY  FATHER'S  DAY***

Comments

  1. A good man is hard to find...you've found him. :) Aren't we blessed beyond belief?

    I love thinking that when we were little girls playing house, God was smiling...knowing what was in our futures.

    "...as arrows are to an archer, children are to a father."

    Love you, Stephanie!
    And I love being connected to you and your family through your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts