It's great being part of a team.


Caroline is playing Little League Baseball this year.  It's so fun watching these kids play.  Watching their skills grow and improve is pretty cool, but what I love the most is watching them learn the art of TEAMWORK. 

This team does it well.  They "get it", which is pretty awesome for kids of this age. 

They encourage each-other.


 They work well together.



They include and accept one another.

Did I mention that Caroline is the only girl on her team?
You might think that she would feel out of place.

Not at all.



 They are Champions.


 Not because they won a trophy; rather, because they are true team-players.

I'm proud of these little Champions.




On a related side-note:
Would you like to know what my little Champion had for breakfast that day?



Oatmeal & Chocolate Chip pancakes that she made herself!

She followed the recipe I gave her, measured the ingredients, mixed it, and cooked the cakes on the griddle - with a perfect flip-of-the-wrist and all.  What a girl!


I love having her on MY team! :)

Comments

Popular Posts